Hair Loss Causes
Hair loss or thinning can be attributed to various factors, both internal and external. Understanding the underlying cause is essential in determining the most effective treatment approach.
The most common internal causes are:
- Hereditary pattern baldness: genetics/a family history of hair loss
- Hormonal changes: pregnancy, childbirth, menopause
- Hormone imbalances: androgens or thyroid hormones
- Autoimmune disorders: alopecia areata
The most common external causes are:
- Tight hairstyles
- Harsh chemical treatments
- Improper haircare practices
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Medication side effects
At the Ferguson Clinic, we have partnered with GetHairMD to provide you with a comprehensive package of the latest solutions to deal with your specific type of hairloss. Come in for a consultation and let us help you.
At Home Care:
Showing all 12 results
Become one of our Beauty Elite members today and save $50 on your next visit on any service over $150. Earn points towards your favoritet treatments with each visit and refferal. Click Here To Join For Free!