Sensus TransDermal Infusion®
What is TransDermal Infusion®, and how does it work?
The Sensus TransDermal Infusion System is a Class II FDA-cleared biophysical alternative to infuse high molecular weight modalities into the skin for medical and aesthetic purposes without needles, pain or downtime.
How TransDermal Infusion™ Works
- Electrical Current Pulses flowing through the extra cellular matrix produce a transient change in the microstructure.
- Utilizes the skin’s water based “channels” allowing the delivery of macromolecules and micromolecules through the skin.
- No cell injury (low current intensity used does not cause skin damage or injury)
- No endothelial or micro-vascular damage.
- Controlled electrical pulsed delivery.
- No modification of the ionic drug solutions pH and no electrolysis effect of the ionic solution itself.
- Iontphoresis does not need any skin pH-compensating patch, pre-charged compounds, or other media to successfully deliver the drug.
- Transdermal Infusion can infuse any modality up to 2 million Dalton Weight.
- Carrier mediums may be introduced to volumize certain modalities.
NO NEEDLES – NO PAIN – NO DOWNTIME