Hawaii Head Spa
Inspired by the trending Japanese Head Spa treatment, we present our medical grade Hawaii Head Spa package!
The first step of the head spa treatment is a scalp analysis using our Canfield Sci Hair Metrix camera to give you the best before & after photos. To give you the best scalp cleaning experience possible, we don’t just hand wash your head, we use a specialized HydraFacial tip that scrubs and uses suction to remove dead skin and product buildup. With your scalp nice and clean, we move onto infusing the Keravive serum to promote scalp and hair health. Next, you are treated to a redlight therapy session with a scalp massage. Finally, we take your after photos to show how much debris was removed and send you home with one month’s supply of specialized scalp product!
Head Spa Day: Unlock a Healthier Scalp & Hair as you Relax
Step 1: Scalp Analysis
The Scalp Solution: Hydrafacial™ Keravive™
Hydrafacial Keravive is a first of its kind 3-step treatment that includes an in-office component, as well as a 30-day take-home spray.
Cleanse & Exfoliate:
Hydrafacial Vortex Technology extracts dirt, oil and impurities from your scalp and hair follicles.
Hydrate & Nourish:
Hydrafacial Keravive Peptide Complex Solution exfoliates your scalp and nourishes your hair follicles with growth factors and skin proteins to promote a healthy scalp and healthier, fuller-looking hair.
Extend & Enhance:
Daily use of the Hydrafacial Keravive Peptide Complex Spray enhances your in-office treatment and delivers daily hydration and nourishment to your scalp and hair follicles.
Red Light Therapy
GetHairMD™’s Clinical Hair Growth Laser utilizes a very specific laser light spectrum along with a proprietary laser dispersion technology to promote hair growth and improve the overall volume and appearance of hair. This in-office Clinical Laser has enjoyed a success rate for both males and females of over 90% since being FDA cleared for medical use in 2013. The device is manufactured in the USA, and the quality and quantity of hair growth it has produced for patients has been impressive.
Clinical Hair Growth Laser is a groundbreaking solution for hair loss and thinning. It uses low-level laser therapy (LLLT) to stimulate the scalp tissues and encourage healthy hair growth. This non-invasive procedure has been proven safe and effective in men and women, with no side effects or downtime. The laser works by emitting photons into the scalp, which are absorbed by weak cells, stimulating them to become stronger and healthier. This encourages new hair growth while also slowing down the rate of hair loss.
The laser light helps heal the follicle.
Studies show that low level laser therapy is able to:
- Increase the production of ATP to energize & repair the weakened follicles
- Increase blood micro-circulation to the follicles
- Increase the nutrient acquisition by the follicles
- Increase oxygen uptake and calcium ion mobilization
- Increase the rate of removal of harmful DHT
- Decrease follicular inflammation
- The increase in cellular activity and removal of harmful DHT allows the weakened follicles to heal and regrow normal, thick, healthy hairs.
You can encourage a soothed scalp and healthy hair growth with scalp massage techniques. This head spa practice that has the following benefits:
- It conditions the scalp, helping to prevent flakes and dry, itchy scalp
- It helps enhance blood circulation in the head and neck area. When the scalp is “tight” from stress, circulation and hair growth are impeded
- It helps strengthen the roots of the hair and nourishes the hair-shafts, promoting new hair growth and strengthening existing hair
- The massage helps relax the scalp and the muscles in the neck area